Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm Back in the States

I am back in the states. Why? Why did I come home early? After two ER visits, 15 total hospital visits, one surgery, and all with no insurance, I kind of ran out of money and had no choice but to come home. Pretty much that simple. What is it like being back in the states? It is bittersweet. I am excited to be home with my family and friends, but I was not one bit excited about leaving my family and friends back in Brazil. My time in Brazil was life changing. But life must go on here in America. God brought me back for some reason. I am not sure why, but He has begun to show me. He is showing me ministries to get involved with that I love. I created this blog for my time overseas. Now that I am not overseas I probably won't blog as much. I will blog every once in a while to tell something exciting that might be going on in my life and what God is teaching me. I feel as though this blog has done it's job. Thanks to all of you who have read this blog and have prayed for me. Your prayers and words of encouragement helped me get through all the rough times in Brazil. Thank you again for everything. If you have any questions or would like to know more about my time in Brazil, you can give me a call on my cell at 901-356-5054. God Bless

Until He Returns.

Jonathan Nason

No comments: