Saturday, July 19, 2008

7.19.08

Hey everyone! Just wanted to update you on everything that is going on on this south side of the equator. I went to the doctor yesterday to get my stitches removed from my toe. The doctor said that everything is healing great and no sign of infection. He decided that it was best to wait and take out the stitches next week. I have to go back every Friday for the next month for him to check on it, and clean it to make sure there is no infection. I didn´t walk out of the hospital like I had hoped. I can stand on my foot but not walk yet. It´s not too far off though. I´m at Pastor Edson´s again this weekend. I have a meeting this Sunday and Monday for a mission trip that I am going on with First Baptist Church of Cuiabá. So, if plans don´t change again, I will be moving to the village this coming Tuesday. I am praying that plans don´t change beacause I am so excited about moving there. I went there Thursday to hang out with the college students, but had to come back to Cuiabá because I had to be at the hospital at 7 the next morning. God´s timing is perfect so I´m not worrying about it.

I want to give a shout out to the college students who are in Kosovo this week. I am praying for yall and I´m praying that you would call on the sovereignty of Christ and beg Him to make Himself known to everyone you share the Gospel with. Serve Him with all you´ve got! Spread His word. Allow God to use you to bless others, and, trust me, you will be blessed in return. Love yall!

1 comment:

stephen shelton said...

Praying for you and your toe! Thanks for praying for all of us in Kosovo!