Tuesday, August 26, 2008

8.26.08

I figured I would fill you people back home in America about what is going on in my life. I have been in Cuiabá for almost two weeks now. I haven´t blogged much because there hasn´t been too much to blog about. I have been sitting around doing absolutely nothing waiting for my foot to heal. Things are finally starting to pick up around here. I am able to move around more and go places. Here in less than an hour I will be going to the federal building to get my visa stamped for my aditional 90 days here in Brazil. There are chances that they could deny me my aditional 90 days and I will be coming home this week, but they have to have a reason to do that and I have given them no reason. I have actually done their countries some favors. I made quite a few doctors rich off medical bills. They should give me citizenship for that. I ask that you would pray for this meeting and for me to continue to heal fast and with no compications. I will write more tonight and let you know how my meeting with the feds went. Love and miss everyone

No comments: