Friday, June 20, 2008

The seed is being watered!

I have 5 minutes before we leave to pick up the medical team at the airport so this will be short, but I want to tell you something else really cool that God has done. The family I was telling you about in the previous post came back to church last night. And last night their oldest son (they have 2 boys around the ages of 5 and 8) gave his heart to Christ. It´s crazy how, what we think was a dead end house, God turned it into a miracle. God is good! The family came and gave Julie and I a big hug and wanted to get in a picture with us. It meant a lot. I have the picture and when I get a chance I will upload it for you. Click on the Brazil Videos icon to the right and click on day 6 to see the story being told. Love yall and miss yall! Please pray for the clinic that will be going on in Santa Elvira this week!

Another Praise. I went to the visa office yesterday and they said for sure that I will get my visa extended to six months. All I have to do is come in and get my passport stamped.

1 comment:

stephen shelton said...

Todos nós no deus da esperança de Uruguai está fazendo coisas surpreendentes através de você em Brasil! Nós somos assim que excitado para você!

Stephen, Kelsey, Blair, Casey, & Stephen B.