Sunday, June 15, 2008

Staying in Cuiabá this week

Last night I was asked if I would be willing to stay in Cuiabá this week because to of the men on the evangelism team asked if they could go to the village. So I am staying here with the rest of the team here at the hotel. I will also have internet access all week so I will be able to keep you updated on how things are going. Today was our first day out on the streets doing street evangelism. I believe that all the teams had a great time. I think God moved in a big way today. My group consists of Bro. Todd, Beth, Allyson, Julie, Pastor Edison (Local Pastor), and our translator Douglass. Today God used us to build His kingdom. I thankful that he is willing to use me. I ask that yall will beg God to change thousands of lives this week. I don´t have a lot of time to write because I am about to leave to head to church, so I will write in more detail later. I was reminded today how much I love this place and how much I want to serve the Brazilian people.

No comments: