Thursday, May 8, 2008

Please Pray!

I have a major need for you to pray about. For those of you who read my blog before this one, I am leaving for Guatemala on May 25, come back June 1, and then leave again June 3 for Brazil. Well I sent off my passport today with my visa application to Brazil. The visa takes around 12 business days and then whatever time it takes for mailing. Needless to say I am afraid that my passport won't be back in time to go to Guatemala. Today Mrs. Kay (an Administrative Assistant at Faith) called the travel agency that does all of Faith's travels and told them our problem. They told us to call someone else who told us to call someone else. The last person we talked to told us to send the application to them and they would have my passport back in time. So that is where you come in. I need prayer! I took a leap of faith and sent my passport out today, praying that it would be back in time to go to Guatemala on the 25th. So please pray that God would put his hand on that package and return it to me on time. Thankyou and I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: